Maintain Home CleanlinessJuly 10, 2018
Home Dust AllergiesJuly 10, 2018
The bedroom is one of the most important parts of the house, because the bedroom is a place where you rest after a whole day of activity. It’s important to start taking the time to create a neat and clean bedroom. Here are tips and tricks to create a comfortable room for your family.
- Keep the goods in place, if necessary give a special place such as containers or cabinets that can be used to store goods according to the type. For example, place the paper on a container near the table, dirty clothes on the basket, place it near the corner of the door or bathroom. Keep umbrella, paper rolls, sticks, on a box in the corner of the room.
- Place items in a place that is easy to find so it’s not hard to find. For example, the alarm clock is placed next to the bed for easy shutting down, schedules are placed near the study table, knick-knacks and jewelry placed in a special box near the dressing table.
Now there are more additional tips to beautify your bedroom, here it is:
- Paint the walls of the room with the colors you like, but be careful with dark colors that can make the room look more narrow. Bright colors like green, blue and red will awaken your mood, light blue and beige can make you more relaxed.
- Stick a star sticker that can glow in the dark on the ceiling of the room, so when you turn off the lights, will appear the stars in the ceiling of the room.
- You can create specific themes when designing a bedroom, for example, a beach theme, you can stick beach pictures, choose shades of color, wallpapers, and accessories like shelves that have to do with the sea.
- Choose matching curtains, bed sheets, and bedcovers, and support the theme and color of your bedroom. Containers of knick-knacks can also be chosen which is quite appropriate with the theme.
In addition, there are more things that should not be forgotten is:
- Use lighting is bright enough, so as not to damage the eye. If necessary, may place an additional reading lamp.
- Try to keep the air circulation by opening the window in the morning so fresh air can still enter.
- Tidy up your room constantly, put the items in place after the end of use.
- Dispose of garbage in the trash that has been provided.
- Replace the sheets every once a week and clean your bed and curtains regularly, if there is a carpet, clean it regularly when it is dirty. We are Deep Clean can help you to clean your bed and your curtains.